Friday, July 3, 2009

3 July 2009

It's been about 5 months or more since my last update to this blog~
I didn't have the mood to update my blog though~ Dunno why oso~
It's like a blink of an eye, so fast reach July liao~ PMR OSO WAN REACH LIAO!!! AAHHH!!!
7 June 2009 was my life's confirmation day, wearing pure white formal shirt, walk into church and slap gently by The Bishop~ Lol~ I thought I have no need to go to Sunday School after that day, but I have to go again... I think I'm gona miss Sunday School alot after i leave~

I must get at least 7A in PMR!!!1 Because I can get Iphone 3GS!!!!
Crazy for it~ Wakakaka~ Gona study hard babe!!

Tomorrow Teacher's Day liao le~ So excited~
There's one thing i'm very strange of myself~ I will feel like wan days like special days or what especially exam faster reach~ Other people wants exam wont come~ Am i BIAN TAI or what?? O.o

Today I have been single for 2 months and 2 days and I dunno what's in my mind now~ I feel like I love people easily and easily change~ I think its not play, i think its because i see dao liang then like (not love gua), but after few days no liao~ Maybe this is single life for boys~ O.o Sometimes i feel like i wanna be single for a long long time, but sometimes i feel like wan to find a girlfriend~ Maybe i lonely just will think like that~ Aiyo don't care oh!!! After PMR just say, must get Iphone 1st!!!

Stella Ho! If u see this don't tell mom and dad~ I think you know what i mean~ If u tell them, i will hate you. I'm serious~ :) I think u will see this because i put pm in msn~ Tracy u oso ah~ :)

2 comments:

ponghau85 said...

ask u daddy buy for u la~

Fish Fishiie said...

Aiyo.. Wan a girlfriend so fast??!! I thougth u jus break.. Hahax :)