Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Long Night

OMG!!!
Help me!!!
I can't sleep!!!
I have been thinking a lot of things just now!!!
Want to know??
Well, let me tell you since your so 38~ Haha~ Joking~
My mom brought me to school to see the class list for next year(2009)~
Guess which class I'm going in next year?
A!! AH!! Don't guess!!
Let me tell you so it's gonna be more interesting~ haha~
It is Junior 3 Xiao~
Exciting mar?
I have no comments for the present class reshuffle~
Because there's at least 2 close buddies same class with me~
They are Herman and Adrian~
Hmm... How bout other close friends? Like Eric K. and CDK and Tham and many more~
Don't worry you guys and girls~ I'll miss you~ Friends forever~
LOL!! Now i just realized I typed so many words still haven't get into the title!! 
How funny it that?? (I don't think it's funny at all)
Let me get it straight~
I thought a lot about who will I meet next year? Can I fit myself into them??
Those are the happy things!~
For the sad things~ 
I don't wanna tell~ 
I'm so sorry~
Hey~ enjoy the following video~ 
Info: Actor = Herman Lee
        Destination = Kokol Mountain Camping
Video:

No comments: